Sutter Home Punch
Servings: 10 Servings
Wine Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
’Tis the season for good cheer and our Sutter Home Punch. Our Sutter Home Cabernet pairs deliciously with great conversation and good company. Creating a holiday bar cart will give everyone a festive destination to gather around when it’s party time. Happy Holidays!
- 1 bottle Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup blackberry brandy
- 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except for the soda and ice in a large pitcher and chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.Add the ice and soda just before serving and garnish with rosemary sprigs for a festive presentation.
Rosé and Lavender Infused Pinot Grigio
Have you ever fantasized about refreshing your senses with herb-infused wine? Have you ever wanted to dazzle dinner guests with a bottle of your own handcrafted infused wine made from lavender and roses? We know we have, and we’ve created a recipe that will sweetly complement our Pinot Grigio’s zippy aromas and further brighten our fruit flavors with lavender and rose floral notes. Herb-infused wine doesn’t follow any strict guidelines, and it’s left up to the creator to decide how strong or light the flavors should be.
- 1 bottle of Ménage à Trois Pinot Grigio
- 5 rose petals
- 2 stems of lavender
- Open your bottle of Pinot Grigio.
- Either add the herbs directly into the opened wine bottle or pour your wine into a separate wine decanter.
- Seal tightly.
- Let sit for at least 2–3 days in a cool or refrigerated place.
- Strain the rose petals and lavender.
- Serve in a glass.
- Garnish with rose petals and lavender.
White Sangria Cocktail
Servings: 1 Pitcher
Dusted with cinnamon sugar, make very merry memories with our easy White Sangria Cocktail. It makes a festive, flavorful, time-saving addition to your holiday soiree.
- 1 bottle Sutter Home Chardonnay
- 1 (12 ounce) ginger beer plus more for topping if desired
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 3 pears sliced
- 3 oranges sliced
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Cinnamon sugar for the rims of your glasses
In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients. Stir and place in the fridge until chilled. Don’t chill for longer than a few hours or the ginger beer will lose its fizz.Before serving, rim your glasses with cinnamon sugar. Fill each glass with ice and pour the sangria over the ice. If desired, top with more ginger beer. Garnish with sliced pears, oranges, and pomegranate arils. Drink up! There’s so many ways to toast the holiday season! Try a cheers with our Homemade Wine Floats.
Ménage à Trois Gold Digger Cocktail
Our Ménage à Trois Gold Chardonnay gives a whole new meaning to “Gold Digger” — with its wealth of ripe tropical fruit flavors, which mingle endlessly with grand French vanilla and hints of deluxe sweet spice, you’ll dig how it spoils your senses.
- 3 ounces Ménage à Trois Gold
- 1 ounce limoncello
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 3 ounces unsweet tea
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- Add all ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake for 10 seconds to combine.
- Strain into a glass with ice.