Skip to main content
Cart 0 items: $0.00

The Show Malbec 2014

SOLD OUT
Add To Cart
$15.00 $6.00
/ 750mL
SOLD OUT
Wine Specs
Vintage
2014
Varietal
Malbec
Appellation
Luján de Cuyo
Alcohol %
14.00
Wine Profile
Tasting Notes
The Show Malbec is a delicious wine with flavors of blackberry, spice and toast vanilla notes. The wine has smooth tannins, a velvety texture and a long, lingering finish.
Vineyard Notes
This Malbec comes from two very special regions within Mendoza, Argentina. 85% of the wine comes from the acclaimed Lujan de Cuyo sub-region from a vineyard called “El Alto”, which is 3,000 feet above sea level. This region brings dark fruit character and broad ripe tannins to The Show Malbec. The other 15% of the Malbec comes from the Uco Valley, which is south of Lujan de Cuyo, yet closer to the Andes Mountains and at an even higher altitude. This region adds Malbec with more acidity and complexity. The Show Malbec was aged for 9 months in 25% new French oak.
Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product
Leave this field blank:
Close

Shipping to: 

Quantity FedEx Ground to CA
1-3 Bottles $11.96
4-6 Bottles $13.85
7-9 Bottles $16.17
10-12 Bottles $18.09
 
You must be 21 years of age or older to enter this site.
Please enter your date of birth below.

Please drink responsibly.